Welcome Guest

  | Login

JFK's Cash BackSold

Reserve World Champion mare by WGC, JFK. She is a pleasure to ride and bred back to Two Bucks. He is homozygous for the cream gene and the agouti gene. He also carries the tobiano gene. The foal has a 75% chance of being buckskin and 25% palomino. It also has a 50% chance of being spotted on top of that. Either way, this will be an outstanding well-bred colored up foal!

Inquire about this horse

Please include your email address or phone number along with your message so we can get back with you as soon as possible.

Have a Question? Call Us!

Detailed Profile

  • Name:    JFK's Cash Back
  • Color:    Black
  • Height:    14.3
  • Birthdate:    06-11-1997
  • Breed:    TWHBEA
  • Registration:    979899
  • Type:    Mare
  • Sire:    JFK
  • Dam:    Hard Cash for Romance

Pedigrees